Forever 21

Does anyone know when Forever21 will open its doors in The Avenues? Are you eagerly waiting for it or could you care less? Let me know in the comments!

13 Comments »

1. Ansam said,

July 10, 2007 @ 9:40 am

Not eagerly waiting sara7a ;-)

2. 1001 Nights said,

July 10, 2007 @ 12:00 pm

To be honest, the shopping at Avenues is just annoying. There’s something about it that’s so for-the-masses as opposed to being specialized that I really don’t like. The stores they did bring to Kuwait - Gap, for example…well I didn’t like Gap much when I was in the States! Top Shop iywannis but then you see too many girls wearing it becomes less “ywaniss”. I expect the same fate for Forever21. So in the end, as glad as I am to have more newer shops, I think the whole Avenues shopping experience is just going to feel like MORE OF THE SAME.

3. LayDeeLay said,

July 10, 2007 @ 12:49 pm

i am!..:o)

4. Q8Sultana said,

July 10, 2007 @ 2:35 pm

I dunno, I wasn’t too crazy about Forever 21 in the US. It’s kinda like H&M, cheap and of questionable quality. Of course it’s possible to find something good occasionaly…

5. vivdly said,

July 10, 2007 @ 3:59 pm

this is one of my fave shops for daily clothes coz its cheap and i really like their stuff so of course I’m looking forward to it
    but from the looks of it it will become such a “trend”, kinda like how when zara first opened and I’m not looking forward to that

and I totally agree with 1001 Nights about this

6. H said,

July 10, 2007 @ 6:44 pm

I so can’t wait for them to open and I have no idea when it will happen .. I love Forever 21 bcuz their clothes are so trendy and also cute,, But I also fear the everyone-wears-it syndrome..:/ Oh well ..

7. Zahra said,

July 11, 2007 @ 8:46 am

Thanks all for your comments! I’ll have a follow up post when it launches to see if your opinions change ;) At the moment, I’m looking forward to it only to see what kind of merchandise they will end up getting.

8. roo said,

July 12, 2007 @ 7:25 pm

well, me i guess i really want it to open a.s.a.p. cuz i like the basic stuff in there once i took a bangle which everyone admires it and thought its cartier

9. Weekly Roundup: June 6 - July 13 at Kuwait-Style.com said,

July 13, 2007 @ 5:17 pm

[...] Forever21 - Does anyone know when it will open? [...]

10. Audrey H said,

August 25, 2007 @ 11:29 am

I love this store………even if everyone will be wearing it it doesn’t matter its how you style it……….

11. Bs ana said,

September 1, 2007 @ 1:17 am

Walla its a nice shop, but that what was in the state, But am not sure what its ganna be in Kuwait, Just like Gap sooooooo weee3 nothing you can realy like and buy, its like outlet shop!!!

12. shayoo5a said,

March 31, 2008 @ 9:10 am

I love il avenues its so fun with guys all around!!! its so fun!!!

13. shayoo5a said,

March 31, 2008 @ 9:10 am

I love il avenues its so fun with guys all around!!! its so fun!!! Note: Forever 21 please bring in Colorful dresses PLease!!!!!!

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI