Do you enjoy reading? You may have noticed that I’ve added five books on the sidebar. This is going to be my Fashionable Reading corner. Each month, I will try to list a few books that I hope to finish reading and review on Kuwait-Style.com.
I’m going to include links to the books at the beginning of the month so that you can purchase them from Amazon and read them at the same time I am. In time, maybe we can form a Fashionable Reading Book Club and read the same book each month.
What do you think of the idea? Do you enjoy reading? Would you like to read books related to fashion? Let me know in the comments!
In July, I hope to finish reading:
- Fashion Babylon by Imogen Edwards-Jones
- The Beautiful Fall Lagerfield, Saint Laurent and Glorious Excess of 1970s Paris by Alicia Drake
- How to Walk in High Heels: The Girl’s Guide to Everything by Camilla Morton
- Fashion Brands: Branding Style from Armani to Zara by Mark Tungate
- Falling Out of Fashion by Karen Yampolsky
Regular readers know that I have already read Fashion Babylon. If you missed it, you should check out my Fashion Babylon book review.